([personal profile] brightfame posting in [community profile] taichi Apr. 24th, 2009 05:45 pm)
It's World Tai Chi Day tomorrow.

My club will have an early start of 5:30 am, mainly because the sun is so scorching hot at 10 am that it's impossible to do any tai chi.

What will you, or your club, be doing?
feuervogel: photo of the statue of Victory and her chariot on the Brandenburg Gate (Default)

From: [personal profile] feuervogel


This is the first I've heard of it! (I think. It rings a bell, though, huh.) Since it's hit the mid-April summer already, I'll probably save my practice until evening-ish, when the sun's behind my house so I can use the driveway.

(PS: I should make a mod post... anyone can tag and create new tags right now.)
.

Profile

taichi: the taiji diagram (yin-yang) (Default)
Tai chi

Page Summary

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags